Friday, December 9, 2011

Viviscal Results!

Hey Naturals!

Believe it or not it's been almost 3 months to the day since I started the Viviscal trial.  I actually "missed" a few treatments so I have about 9 more days worth of pills left to take.  That being said, my results probably could've been better had I taken them as prescribed.

So what happened?  Take a look for yourself...
If you look closely at the left side of my head, you can see that there has been some growth in the bare area.  My existing hair has also grown, but I can't say there is a direct correlation  since my hair has grown at about the same rate as it would without the pills.  However, I HAVE noticed that my hair is growing "thicker" in random areas.

Would I buy the product?  Sure, but only because I'd like to actually complete a 6 month cycle without interruption to get the maximum benefits.  Whether it's better than Nouritress or any other pill on the market - I just can't say.

My recommendation:  If you have some extra bills laying around, yeah go for it - but I wouldn't sell my cow for some magic beans if you know what I mean.

You can read more about the product at http://www.viviscal.com/.

Be easy.
Wu









2 comments:

  1. Love the results. You should be proud!!! I thought about trying a similar product until my doctor checked my thyroid level and found that it was more than likely the contributing factor. Imagine that! Needless to say, I am glad I inquired about my hair loss and found that her suggestion worked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you lose your hair in those spots? Have you regained your hair since this post?

    ReplyDelete

So what do YOU think?