Friday, February 17, 2012

Girl, You Knew I Was Natural! Quit Playin'!

Everyday it seems more and more celebrities are revealing their natural.  I'd like to think that we everyday curlies gave them the confidence to be FREE!  Check out these celebrities who've come out of the "natural" closet!

Introducing our new celebrity curlfriends...


Angela Bassett



Vanessa Simmons
(Rev. Run's Daughter from Run DMC)
“Just took my weave out.. Look how long my hair grew. It’s so thick !!” - Twitter



Oprah Winfrey revealed her natural on Twitter. 
"Everybody’s like, 'Oprah, we love your weave,'" she said. "This is not a weave, this is my hair."



Gabrielle Union showed off her natural hair on Twitter. Taking pics in a hair salon, Gabby gave her fans a sneak peek of her blown out tresses. She wrote: “No weave, no relaxer, no hot comb…”




Sanaa Lathan
Reveals in an interview with CurlyNikki: "I am natural but find that I change it up often."



Erica Campbell
Mary Mary Gospel Duo




2 comments:

  1. I love it! I didn't know that these people (celebs) were natural. It is truly a wonderful day when can embrace what God gave us rather than conforming to what people think we should look like!

    ReplyDelete

So what do YOU think?